description

Our little boy Caleb doesn't need to be told twice when Daddy tells him to go "put on your boots"! He doesn't know where he's going, doesn't know how long it'll take or how much it will cost; All he knows is Daddy asked him to go spend quality time with him and that's all it takes for him to obey. We have heard the same request from our heavenly Father concerning adoption. We are embarking on this adoption adventure with Him not knowing the where and how; All we know is God wants to spend quality time with us and teach us who He is on a deeper level.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Whispers / Chuchotements

Last Friday I wrote about how I started to worry and was not trusting God fully to provide for the ride. That night I also prayed to my Father in heaven and asked Him to send me a little encouragement, a little glimpse of His provision. In the afternoon I was surprised with a bag of clothes for Storm. He was outgrowing his old ones but I didn't want to spend too much money on new ones. With each little shirt I pulled out of the bag, and each pair of pants, I was hearing God whisper to my ear, "I'll be taking care of You, don't you worry a bit!" My heart was and still is overwhelmed. I don't wanna doubt Him again. He provided in such a great way on Friday (and with great style I might add!). If only I could trust Him at all time, the ride would be so much smoother.

Vendredi passé j'ai écrit au sujet de la façon dont j'ai commencé à m'inquiéter et ne faisais pas entièrement confiance à Dieu de pourvoir a nos besoins monetaire entourant l'adoption. Cette nuit la j'ai également prié à mon Père Celeste et lui ai demandé de m'envoyer un peu d'encouragement, un petit aperçu de comment Il pouvait repondre a nos besoins. L'après-midi j'ai recu un sac de vêtements pour Caleb. Son linge etait rendu vraiment trop petit. Avec chaque petite chemise que j'ai retiré du sac, et chaque paire de pantalon, j'entendis Dieu me chuchoter a l'oreille, "Je vais m'occupper de toi, inquiete toi pas!" Mon coeur était, et est encore tellement emu. Je ne veux plus douter de Lui. Il a repond d'une si grande manière vendredi (et avec beaucoup de style aussi!). Si seulement je pouvais lui faire confiance en tout temps, le chemin serait bien moi rocailleux.

No comments:

Post a Comment